Customer Support SpecialistHae työpaikkaa
About This Position
Are you excited to work in a team of bright-minded people with a strong will to excel in everything they do? Are you looking forward to work in a massively growing sector of virtual racing and eSports with the world-leading brand Simucube?
Granite Devices is now searching to strengthen its Simucube racing simulator business team with a long-term Customer Support Specialist.
Your role as a Customer Support Specialist is to become the main contact of our racing simulator customers (B-to-C) on our website. In additional you will be answering support questions from our resellers worldwide (B-to-B). You will answer questions related to technical issues with the help of our engineers and handle product returns. One goal in your work is to collect a FAQ database for internal and external use.
You will collaborate with our sales and engineering teams by acting as the interface to our customers from support perspective. You will be forwarding feedback from customers to other teams for R&D purposes. In case of product returns, you will be responsible of dealing with the related logistics and Customs processes.
Your unique opportunities as Customer Support Specialist at Granite Devices
- Work in a company with solid foundations based on employee well-being and life satisfaction
- Join an interesting journey of growing new markets and expanding in current ones
- Collaborate with customers from all over the world
- Grow your communication skills
- Chance to develop processes and systems
- Service-oriented personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, along with good Finnish is required
- Capable of logical thinking, fast learning and thinking quickly on your feet
- Capable of working independently and responsibly
- Past experience working in customer support or in a customer service position
- Good general IT skills
- Effective work habits, capability to form effective processes and streamlined workflows
Desired additional characteristics
- Any other fluent language skills are a big advantage
- Natural curiosity to expand your understanding of new technologies
- Knowledge of working with Customs & logistics
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
Are you interested?
Apply for the job now! Recruitment is done in collaboration with WorkPower. Send Your CV, application and salary request in English at www.workpower.fi. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. We can work out the start date together. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to contact WorkPower Jonna Kanerva, email@example.com or p. 045 139 7492.
- Työtehtävä: Customer Support Specialist (Palvelut)
- Sijainti: Pirkanmaa, Tampere
- Toimiala: Palvelut
- Työ alkaa: according to agreement
- Haku päättyy: 28.02.2021