CNC machinist and programmerHae työpaikkaa
We are looking for a CNC machinist / programmer for our customer in Laitila.
In your work, you use two different machines with the programming language Sinumerik. You mainly machine relatively small pieces of copper, aluminum and steel. The work requires previous programming skills at Sinumerik. The work is done in two shifts. The salary is determined according to the TES of the technology industry, and your salary wishes and accumulated work experience are also taken into account.
- at least a few years of experience in programming with Sinumerik
- machining center expertise
- experience in other programming languages
- experience working with copper, aluminum and steel
- good attitude and motivation to work
- Finnish or English language skills
We offer you:
You will get good introduction to your work. The client company is a solvent, domestic company and the need for the employee is long-term. The employment relationship is initially fixed-term but a good employee has the opportunity to be employed directly to the client after the deadline.
The work will start soon. Please apply through our website. We will start the interviews already during the application period. Preliminary interviews are conducted by WorkPower and follow-up interviews are held at the client's premises. NOTE! This is a recruitment assignment, so all contact transactions go through WorkPower!
+358 44 565 4343
+358 40 705 0722
Keywords: cnc, cnc machinist, cnc control, programming, shift work, full time jobHae työpaikkaa
- Työtehtävä: Cnc-koneistaja (Teollisuus)
- Sijainti: Varsinais-Suomi, Laitila
- Toimiala: Teollisuus
- Työ alkaa: Sopimuksen mukaan
- Haku päättyy: 02.05.2021