Account Manager Granite Devices OyHae työpaikkaa
Are you excited to work in the team of bright minded people with strong will to excel in all they do? And are you looking forward to working in an explosively growing sector of virtual racing and eSports? If so, lucky you! Granite Devices is now searching to strengthen their racing simulator business team with a like-minded Account Manager.
Your role as Account Manager is to become the main contact for our OEM-customers in field of racing simulator manufactures. You will be an essential part of the sales-team, and you will collaborate with our marketing, support and production teams by acting as the interface to our customers. You will use your creative thinking to develop further the cooperation model and mutual benefits of selected business partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with OEM racing simulator manufactures together with the Key Account Manager.
- Strategize around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Be an essential part of the sales team to process purchase orders, shipping and invoicing
- Take advantage of CRM, ERP and other relevant business management tools
- Contribute your original ideas and observations on how to make the business operations more efficient and fluent.
- Develop materials needed by partners to sell products.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Modern business-oriented way of thinking
- Self-leadership skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language, along with good Finnish is required
- Strong collaboration and communication skills on multi-talented team
- Natural curiosity to expand your understanding with new ideas and technologies, your main focus will be on Simucube force feedback device and technologies in driving simulators
- Ability to effectively use advanced ERP and CRM software platforms
- Attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Effective work habits by forming effective processes and streamlined workflows
- Positive, service-oriented personality
Desired additional characteristics
- Bachelor’s or a Master's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Out-of-the-box thinking for contributing your ideas on how to improve our business processes
- Interest or experience in simulator racing eSports or racing sports
- Skills in Contract Management
- Creative personality as your role will involve creative thinking of novel solutions
Your unique opportunities as Account Manager at Granite Devices
- Get a significant responsibility and meaningful role
- Work in an explosively growing market
- Grow and develop your skill set
- Get your voice heard in a weekly company development events
- Work in company with solid foundations on employee well-being and life satisfaction
Is Granite Devices right for you?
Are you eager to work in a passionate team with few of the brightest people in Finland? Do you prefer to contribute your excellence in a team where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well-being and quality of life are the company's first priority? And do you like to work in a relaxed manner with flexible working hours, remotely or locally?
If that sounds good to you, act now. The fact that we're still a small company just starting new 2021's hiring round in order to fuel our recent major breakthroughs, means there's a brief opportunity to gain a very significant role in our core team.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
Are you interested?
Apply for the job now! Recruitment is done in collaboration with WorkPower. Send Your CV, application and salary request in English at www.workpower.fi. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. We can work out the start date together. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to contact WorkPower Jonna Kanerva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Työtehtävä: Technical Project Manager (Toimihenkilöt)
- Sijainti: Pirkanmaa, Tampere
- Toimiala: Toimihenkilöt
- Työ alkaa: According to agreement
- Haku päättyy: 16.05.2021